Facebook Blocks Blog posts...



Hello, friends and especially all of you who are in the many FB groups where I’m a member and rely on my sending you notice of when I have a relevant blog post to tell you about. Facebook recently sent me this notice when trying to reach you: ACTION BLOCKED: You're temporarily restricted from joining and posting to groups until November 17 at 9:30am. If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

I did reply stating that I understand their “anti-spam” concern but that I am a member of every group where I post and that the content is always relevant (otherwise the host of the group and members would be telling me!!!) and that I love Facebook but this might be a bit “overkill” and that they have a lot of time on their hands.

So, if you are a fan of any of my blogs, this is more reason to sign up as a follower (for free) on any of my 100 blogs (pm me for a list) or subscribe for only 99 cents at Amazon (go to Amazon and search for Ter Scott).


Thanks for your understanding. 

Ter Scott
Life & Legacy Coach
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant


No comments:

Post a Comment