God has a "sense of humor" but the Universe is not Funny. Ter Scott, Life & Legacy Coach



The Universe isn’t “funny”. 

It hears everything you say and gives you back 

“everything you say”. 

It mirrors your thoughts and the reflection 

becomes your reality. 

Ter Scott, Life & Legacy Coach™


Got a picture which would illustrate the above quote? 
Contact us using the contact form and if we publish it here, 
we'll link it to your website or store page. 


Other who have visited this site, watched this video: 



May I speak on a no-fee basis to your group?

Hello. My name is Terry (Ter) Scott. I’m The Life & Legacy Coach™ and The Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant™. I’m contacting you because I have something very exclusive, special and valuable for your organization’s membership.

My mentor Jack Canfield states that if you attend any of his seminars where he speaks about this formula (E+R=0), that if you only learn and remember it and not anything else, that you will have gotten far more than the price you invested to attend. I have limited availability to speak to groups such as yours and will present a short version of this, on a no-fee basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment