To help achieve success, ESTABLISH YOUR SUCCESS RHYTHM

I am very pleased to be part of Jack’s team, to inspire people all over the world to learn and live The Success Principles.

As I associate with Jack and the team, I also share with my readers some of the insight I learn from him and others. Here I will touch on what Jack teaches about:
HOW TO STAY ON TRACK
ESTABLISH YOUR SUCCESS RHYTHM
Success has a rhythm to it. The more regularly you review your progress, set new goals for yourself, and look for opportunities to improve your performance, the better your results will be. And every task you’re able to check off the list is another win that will give you a fresh burst of confidence and motivation and spur you on to your next success.
That’s why I strongly encourage you to commit to establishing a weekly success rhythm that allows you to make consistent progress toward your goals.

One way to stay “on track” and to have that “success rhythm” Jack just spoke about, is to be accountable to a partner and to associate with like-minded people. You can do both by joining my private Facebook group. Members have a mutual interest in MONEY – MARKETING – MOTIVATION. I also frequent there often so you can ask me questions too.
Join the Facebook group here. 
If you don’t already have Jack’s The Success Principles, I suggest that you purchase it on this page. I’ll make a couple of pennies from the sale when you do, or you can search Amazon yourself; the price is the same either way. Buy the book here.
Want to book me, Ter Scott as your next event’s speaker? If so, CLICK HERE. https://www.facebook.com/groups/288275058344418/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment